dimarts, 20 d’abril del 2010

Improving my English since 4th of ESO

Four days ago, while I was searching some information that I needed from last year, I found an English writing from 4th of ESO. I started to read it and I felt astonished because comparing it with the compositions that I’m doing now, they are really different. Although vocabulary and grammar is not the point that I’ve improved more since last year, I should say that I have improved both of them. Now, I’m going to rewrite the composition trying to correct all the mistakes that I found.

Writing 4th ESO Laura


Taking account that this is one of the first writings that I did in English is easy to improve it, but I think that the part of writing that I’ve improved more is the literal translation.

Moreover, I improved a lot my fluency when I speak. When I used to go to classes of English apart from all that I did in the High School and in the School my pronunciation was so bad, and although nowadays is one of the things that I should continue improving, it had changed a lot.

Well, I think that talk about my improvement with an example it’s easy to understand and check it by yourself.

See you!

0 comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada