dijous, 15 d’abril del 2010

Cistella

If you cross Figueres, Vilafant, Avinyonet de Puigventós and also Vilanant, you will arrive to one village quite significant for me. This village is called Cistella.


Cistella is a village surrounded by forest and mountains with more or less 26 square kilometres and 260 inhabitants. It is not far from Alt Empordà’s capital, more or less fifteen minutes in car. This small village is not a touristic point but neither it is not empty.

This is the perfect place for some days of relax. You have all what you need for a short period. A small shop of supplies, where you can find a little bit of everything, two bars, and a good restaurant. All of them are situated in the middle of the village, in the square.


Cistella also is a good place to take a hike. You can walk to Vilarig that it’s three kilometres from Cistella. Also you can go to Terrades, Llers and if you are so sporty you can arrive to Lladó and a lot of villages more.

My mother is from Cistella, so since I was a child, I go there every weekend. When I was little, I used to go from Saturday morning to Sunday night with my brother and my two little cousins. Now, we only go on Sundays. We meet all the family there and we have lunch all together.

My father and I don’t like stay a lot of time inside the house, we like walk and go outside, so a lot of Sundays, after have lunch, we go around the village. Moreover, we go to the vegetable garden and we take some lettuces, tomatoes, chards, and a lot of vegetables more.

After spend some time with my family and walk with my father, my brother and I took the car and we return to Sant Pere, because we like to see the football match from the team of our village.

This habit of go every weekend to this village has made arouse a special feeling to me and I really like go there because it is a place where I can forget my studies for a while and also is a got way to relax myself.

0 comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada