dimecres, 7 d’abril del 2010

A good remedy for migraines

One year ago, I started to have a lot of strong migraines, and finally doctors after a lot of tests, diagnosed me a critical state of anxiety and distress that was causing these migraines.

After know the origins of my headache I started to look for remedies, because the effect of the pills takes a lot of time before his appearance.

One of the remedies that I found is the acupuncture. There are a lot of people who do not believe in it, but I can say completely that this remedy works.

Acupuncture is a technique of traditional Chinese medicine that consists in introduce little needles in strategic points of the body where the energy passes and by this way, you attack against the pain, in my case, the migraine.
I can say surely that this method works very well. When I go with headache in the surgery, she removes the migraine completely from me and when I’m quite okay she makes me a treatment with the objective to suffer less migraines or do not suffer it to often and hard.

When my mother told me this method I was afraid, because stick needles around all your body seems very painful, but I totally changed my opinion after a lot of sessions.

One distraction that I have when I’m lying on the stretcher is count all the needles that she puts to me, but it’s impossible, because I do not feel nothing when she puts most of them to my body.

Also, a lot of people do not want to go to this therapy because they are afraid of the people who practice it. In my case, I go to Sant Gregori, a village next to Girona, where a woman called Carmen practices me this technique of traditional Chinese medicine. She learned to practice it when she was really young when she went to China, and now she practices it as her job.

Well, I sincerely recommend to you this method, because it’s really efficient and moreover is not expensive and it does not only cures migraines. Last year aproximately for these days, I made a sprain in my ankle and the acupununture solved me this problem.

0 comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada