dissabte, 26 de setembre del 2009

STUDYING AGAIN.

Hi people!
Seems impossible that summer have already finished. We are again starting a new course, Second Batxillerat.
I think it will be the most difficult year of all I lead studying in I.E.S Castelló d’Empúries.
Before start the classes, I set myself different objectives. I’ll try to carry out all of them. I thought about study a little bit every day (it will be REALLY difficult, but I’ll try it!), don’t leave all the things for the last day, more concentration in all of the points, don’t go party a lot of nights (:( ...), you know, a lot of objectives like that.
In my opinion, this year it’s really important for our futures, ‘cause if we don’t get a good mark, maybe some of us will be outside the doors of the degree that we want to do, so we must study a lot and try to do our work at the best way it’s possible!
One proof of that this will be a hard year is that we only have gone two weeks to the High School and we’ve already did an exam...!
Well I hope all of us pass this course successfully and we can go together to our Universities, and open other stage of our lives, the independency :)
I wish good luck for all of us, we will need it*

0 comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada